Tuesday 5 February 2013

Can I live without internet connection for a day, a week, a month, and a year?


Good question for me, actually I cannot live without internet connection because it’s part of my life and will make me sick when no internet connection only for 1 hour. This because everything now depends on internet and I also think that anybody else also same like me. Almost 24 hour I will spend for using internet only: to find information, download movie, facebooking and many more and for that reason internet so important to me. I don’t know what happen to me if one day I will be stranded at place which is doesn’t have any internet connection. Maybe I will become crazy or I will die? I cannot imagine anything. But, in my university also have problem with internet connection, so stressful and to overcome it, I subscribed P1 internet. It’s like heaven when I can do everything hahahahaha X0X0 lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment